Friday 16 September 2011

Friday Fun

Top ring is stamped STG, needs a good cleaning as its mostly black. Has 2 buckles like on sandals on the top of the ring. Bottom ring has 3 purple/red colored stones on 3 separate bands, joining at the bottom. Cant see any marks on that one. Pipe #2 I've dug made me laugh, I don't even smoke, normal smokes! Some more old currency, and the $8.40 spendable takes me over $200 in total clad since Aug 1st. Fun Friday! :)

Good luck to all those who head out over the weekend! HH!

2 comments:

  1. Nice going, any pre decimals amongs that lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a single pre dec from this beach yet. Mostly 1 and 2c pieces more than anything else. I don't mind too much tho, as long as gold colored stuff keeps popping up now n then (coins included) ;)

    ReplyDelete