Friday 9 September 2011

Exercise is good!

After this week of digging around in the dirt, im sore, more sore than i've been in almost 2 years. Each day my arms hurt, my legs hurt, my back, shoulders, wrists and even my fingers hurt! But, knowing all this soreness is my body saying, wow, your exercising again, makes the soreness (and 100's of pulltabs) more enjoyable! The other good thing is, my bum aint hurting from spending 8 hours each day gaming now! ;)

Couldn't search at sports ground 2 today, as there was a group of people gardening or spreading bark or something in the area, so i went back to sports ground 1 for an hour or so and pulled these out...


Here is my weeks trash from both areas...


...and the the keepers.


It's been a fun week of dirt digging. GL and HH to all those that are heading out in the weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's been a 17 Silver sort of week for you.
    Well done Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant see any knuckle-bones... I find it interesting looking at the junk people dig up.. you've certainly nearly got the whole range in that lot. Great amount of silver coins too.. good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No knuckle-bones this week for me, ill have to hit a few playgrounds again sometime to complete my set! The tides are coming right for another go at the beach tho, so might end up trying there a couple days next week. The silvers get me going, but some gold would be really exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete