Wednesday 13 June 2012

Night Hunt - Big Silvers !

Went out for a Hagley night hunt and met up with Foiledagain and Hunter from the Paydirt forum.

Got there and Hunter was already on the scoreboard for silvers, and not long after  Foiled arrived, he pulled up a nice 925 ring. Was thinking to myself - Ok - sweet - MY TURN ! ! .... Nek Minnit ...



Thought myself lucky enough to find the above, and wouldn't have cared if  i didn't dig another coin for the rest of the night, but about 10 mins later, and as i was about to turn away from my current line, i found another 83 to dig, and im glad i did....


It took 10 months and 13 days to find the 1st one, glad the 2nd didn't take the same ;)




Also got a NZ sixpence and an old worn viccy 3d, along with a few of the other usual coins...


Great night out hunting again :) HH all!



6 comments:

  1. Great finds there Ash.
    Silver sounds sweeter at night I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, I know just how you felt, It took me over a year to find my 1st 1/2 crown...........then found 2 in 2 weeks. Great stuff Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im happy for you Ash,and they are great looking silvers to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments all :) Have now given both the HC's a bit of a soak n brush, and will take some cleaned up pics soon.

    ReplyDelete